Trainer (Adult & Childcare) – Job description
Think Tank has been developed by sector leaders to create a safe and inclusive learning experience for all learners, we are fully committed to delivering a high-quality service to enable learners to Train, Connect and Empower.
- £25,000 – £28,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Flexible and Remote working available
- Company Pension
- Great Training Opportunities
- Good Culture
You will be responsible for delivering our accredited courses to employers online or face to face at employer’s workplaces. It is essential that you have extensive knowledge of qualifications in the Adult and Children Care Sector.
- Deliver training using a range of resources in line with internal and external standards
- Assess learners enrolled on qualifications, including Diploma, Certificates and Awards.
- Work closely with all relevant departments and staff to ensure an efficient training process.
- Identify training needs and maintain accurate and up to date records of training attendance, completion, and competence.
- Deliver feedback to learners in a sensitive and coherent manner
- Maintain a safe, productive, and supportive learning environment
- Promoting and practising the Think Tank values
- Create, maintain, and deliver training content as required by the business
- Identify and assess future and current training needs of learners and employers
- PTTLS or DLLTS – essential
- PGCE or BA Honours in Education – desirable
- Experience of devising training materials and sessions- essential
- Train the Trainer Qualification – essential
- Able to deliver physical intervention training in care
- Experience of delivering training and qualifications up to NVQ Level 5- essential
- Up to date knowledge of care-related training and qualifications- essential
- Assessor’s Award qualification- essential
- IQA qualification- desirable
- Excellent Presentation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Qualified to deliver, courses such as, Mental Health Awareness, First Aid at Work, Child Protection, FGM, Safeguarding up to DSO, Paediatric First Aid, to name a few.