Our sister company Think Tank Academy strives to find the best and most enthusiastic artists to create content for their award-winning E-Learning projects. If you are looking for a role that offers creative variety and an excellent working environment, then Think Tank could be for you.
From 3D animation and motion graphics to editing the content to complete the final interactive courses you will help the team create the next generation of products that will help their E-Learning writers and creators take Think Tank Academy to the next level and keep them at the top of the E-Learning experience.
- Create engaging animation and graphics to final rendered quality to enhance course content, supporting learner retention and engagement
- Help to create 3D Models and build rigs for characters and props to prepare them for animation.
- You will be involved with all stages of developing our course content. From 3D graphics to motion graphics, images and all other complementary assets that we require to make the courses visually appealing and exciting for both our learners and trainers
- Merging final animation and graphics with other course content using video editing software
- Collaboration with the rest of the development team to achieve the best quality product
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be a competent user of 3ds Max or Maya. Knowing both is an advantage and knowledge of similar packages like Blender is also a plus
- Excellent keyframe animation skills (For bodies, faces and props)
- A good understanding of Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Rendering and Compositing
- Experience of using Adobe Suite software. Primarily Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of online course creation software such as Articulate Storyline 360 will be advantageous
- Experience of Redshift Render Engine
- Experience of creating complementary assets for e-learning courses such as infographics, interactive workbooks and marketing materials
- Experience in website development
- Experience of motion capture clean up
- A show Reel demonstrating your ability to meet the requirements is essential.
- Any application without Show Reel will not be considered.
- Please bring any other examples of your work that you might feel are relevant.
We require applicants to complete a test sequence.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Great Training
- Good Culture